God hate MMM in Nigeria

One Christian has narrated his experience
with God and the popular quick money
scheme called Mavrodi Mondial Movement
(MMM) Nigeria.
Using his Facebook account, Akande Thomas
shared a participant's experience with the
scheme, how God told him that he dislikes the
scheme and that anyone Christian involved with
it has lost their place in the Book of Life!
In his words, " When I was initially introduced to
MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS
approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot
engage in it because those Christians involved in
the scheme have had their names removed from
the book of life. I was seriously troubled and at
the same time afraid as I prayed passionately.
As soon as I finished praying, I thought within
myself 'could this voice restraining me be of
God?'. Just as I was meditating, another voice
came saying; 'It can not be of God but rather
from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual
poverty for the rest of your life.' So I quickly
neglected the former voice for the latter.
I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the
month end, I was so happy when I saw the
return of the investment. Could life had been
better than this? God punish the devil that
would've restrained me from this 'bumper
harvest'. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as
I was planning to make the withdrawal, God
ministered to me - 'I don't have anything to do
with such money.' I broke down in tears
regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I
pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has
mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account
but till now I don't just know what to do with
the money God has rejected.
I'm sharing this as a result of the concern for
the brethren in this last days. Though some
people may decide to be asking rhetoric
questions but I believe serious minded Christians
will go to God to also hear from HIM."
The post had over 20 comments, with most
disagreeing with the statement - "those
Christians involved in the scheme have had their
names removed from the book of life ," while
others urged the writer to back his story with
scriptural evidence.
There is no doubt that there is something
fundamentally wrong with making 'easy money',
however, I don't think that is enough for God to
refuse entry to Heaven.
In related news, MMM came into this country in
2015. Since then, it has succeeded in forming a
cult-like following.
Based on the huge membership, loyalty and
testimonies, a lot of people refer to it as a
religion of sorts.
In fact, MMM website is reportedly more
popular than the Facebook » as more people
sign up, in spite of several warnings from the
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Economic
and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC.)
The head of the Consumer Protection
Department of the CBN, Suleja Kassim said: " We
have heard about the activities of MMM. I want
to warn you against it because they are wonder
banks that are not regulated. Desist from their
activities because they are fraudulent. "
Also, EFCC spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren , has
announced that the organisation is currently
investigating the investment scheme.
Regardless of these, the scheme has received a
lot of support from people, including a Redeemed
Christian Church of God parish in Abuja that
advertised MMM during a Sunday service on
October 30, 2016.
What do you think about God's stance on MMM?
Can a Christian's involvement in this scheme
prevent him/her from entering Heaven?
God hate MMM in Nigeria God hate MMM in Nigeria Reviewed by Imafidon Samuel Jr. on 06:44 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.