7 Revelations of prayers

Last  post i talk about prayer and the meaning of prayer. we aslo discuss how to pray, now i will be sharing with you the 7 revelation of prayers by Benny Hinn
When you pray, you pray with your mind and not your brain and for these reason you don't jump into prayer using your brain. there is a place called the secret place that even the devil no nothing about. you and i know that place because of the death of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 So when you pray ask the holy spirit to show you and lead you remember the bible said for many that are led by the spirit are the sons of God.
Have a bless week as you work in the Lord these week
7 Revelation of Prayers 
  • I connect to Jesus
  • I connect to his blood
  • I connect to his word
  • I connect to his mind
  • I connect to him in the depth of his Spirit
  • I connect to his ministry
  • I connect with his glory
These are the 7 revelation of prayers that you must put into consideration when you pray
7 Revelations of prayers 7 Revelations of prayers Reviewed by Imafidon Samuel Jr. on 03:18 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.